At Spruce, we gather highly skilled people together and provide them with the freedom, resources and incentives they need to excel. Collaborative and bright, these professionals partner with clients and one another to create a culture of teamwork and success.
A CULTURE OF ETHICS, VALUES AND TEAMWORK
Spruce believes that shared goals and the cross-pollination of investment ideas foster an environment in which individuals advance and grow. We instill motivation in our professionals by providing a supportive environment, rewarding career path, and competitive compensation structure.
Our vision to be the preeminent investment firm for high-net-worth individuals, family offices, foundations and endowments attracts experienced industry talent who share our goals. Smart, friendly and driven, our employees collaborate in an atmosphere of innovation, diligence and positive energy in which both employees and clients succeed.
BENEFITS OF SPRUCE EMPLOYMENT
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus, Based Upon Company Profitability and Individual Performance
- All NYSE Holidays plus Four Weeks’ Paid Vacation
- One month Sabbatical after ten years of service
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision, Paid Life Insurance, Disability (Long-Term and Short-Term) and Retirement
- Reimbursement for Professional Studies, Such as the CFA, CFP or CAIA Programs
Spruce is continually looking for outstanding talent to join our team. If you’re interested in
exploring career opportunities with us, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH (MARKETS/PORTFOLIOS/MANAGERS)
- PRIVATE EQUITY MANAGER SELECTION
- REAL ASSET MANAGER SELECTION
- HNW SALES AND CLIENT SERVICE